A2LA Lab Pre-Assessments
Laboratory Quality Systems
ISO IEC Guide 25/ISO 17025
Quality Plus, Inc. Metrology ServicesQuality Plus, Inc., can handle all your quality needs at a fraction of the cost of staffing and operating your own metrology lab. All our services are available to you on a quote basis by the job or by the piece-yearly, weekly or by the hour.
Products and Services include:
- From 1st Article inspection to a complete calibration facility
- All of our measurement is done under strict temperature and humidity control -68 Deg. F. +/-2 Deg. 40% R.H.
- All measurements and calibration are traceable to the N.I.S.T.
- All quality systems are accredited by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025-2005, (equivalent to relevant requirements of the ISO 9000 series of standards), ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994
- All of our technicians are ASQ certified
- We offer a complete quality assuarance package at your convenience.
- Parts measurement (1st article, production)
- Calibration of gage blocks, rings, plugs, thread plugs, height stands, torque wrenches, tape measures, force gages, pressure gages and other inspection equipment
- Complete gage equipment calibration recall systems
- Gage management and gage tolerance software
- CMM-Contract inspection
- SPC Data provided when requested
- Complete inspection /calibration certificates with each job
- On-site calibration
- Gage repair
- Granite plate calibration /resurfacing
- Paperless calibration systems
Manage your Gage Certifications Online
When Quality Plus Metrology does your gage calibrations you'll have secure access to all your certificates online via our website. Click here to request more information or to sign up for this service.